Thursday, March 17, 2011

DESIGNER CRAFTS CONNECTION - WEDDINGS

Spring is in the air and the Wedding season will be here before you know it, so all of the Designers in the Designer Crafts Connection web ring have decided to post some Wedding inspiration! Visit all of the Designer's blogs by clicking on the FORWARD or BACK link in the Designer Crafts Connection navigation box on the left-hand side of my blog.

My Wedding Inspiration for today actually took place over 50 years ago when my parents got married - October 8, 1960. They celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary this past October with a vow renewal and fancy dinner. I created this special canvas for them.



I used Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Multi-Medium Matte from Ranger to transfer the photo copied image on to the canvas, decorated with antique buttons and lace from my Grandmother's stash and other vintage embellishments to finish this keepsake.

I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by -Beth

No comments: