Friday, December 2, 2011

SNOWMAN TREAT CUPS

The Holidays are quickly approaching and I am always in need of quick gifts, so instead of waiting until the last minute this year - I made a batch of these cute Snowman Treat Cups. I can fill them with candy, homemade treats, or even a gift card!



I took some peate pots that hadn't been used and painted them with this new paint line from DecoArt - Glamour Dust Glitter paint in Ice Crystal - LOVE this stuff! Very good coverage and very sparkly (even though you can't tell from my photo). Attached black button eyes and a carrot nose made from a scrap of orange calico fabric. Chalked on a cheek with Pearlescent Jewel Tone Chalks from Pebbles and drew in the features with my trusty Sharpie Marker. Attach a stem of pine to the top edge and some twisted white wire for the handle. Fill with your favorite treat or gift card and you are good to go! I think a dozen of these took me only an hour to complete. A great project to do with the kids as well!

Thanks for stopping by! -Beth

No comments: