Friday, March 14, 2014

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I have been invited to be a part of the 
Eileen Hull Inspiration Team!




What a great honor to be a member of this team of talented designers headed up by Amy Bowerman of Plucking Daisies and the Artist on the Block!

I have had the pleasure of being friends with Eileen for about 6 years now and have been so excited to see her lines of dies be produced by Sizzix!  They are so clever and versatile that I am blown away by her creativity.  Eileen has also developed a line of stamps with Craffiti Direct and ColorBox Blends ink applicators with Clearsnap.

We have each been asked to share our three favorite projects we have made with Eileen's Scoreboard Dies from Sizzix!

The first project I would like to share is my Christmas House Stacked Boxes.  The Scoreboard Dies are able to cut thicker substrates like mat board, so the shapes are very sturdy.  I painted and stamped this cute house then shingled the roof with buttons!


The second project I would like to share is my Peace on Earth Wreath.  This project features the 3D Bird Die that I strung through the center of the wreath with wire and created a globe with a Smoothfoam ball.


The last project I would like to share is the Artist on the Block project that I created for Eileen's new Cherished line of Dies.  My snowman was on display in the Sizzix booth at the CHA Show in January.  Covered in lace and featuring a mini spindle carrot nose, he is one of my most favorite projects of all time!  Can't believe that I didn't get a better photo :(


More News:  The Art with Heart Challenge is a monthly celebration of creativity!  Each month the Inspiration Team will be showcasing their Art with Heart created with Eileen Hull’s innovative Sizzix dies. They will be following a broad theme left entirely open to creative interpretation.  We invite you to play along with us and share YOUR art with heart!


We want this to be a place for everyone to create, inspire and share.  We would love to see what you can do with Eileen Hull’s fabulous products but this is not a requirement.  Use what ever products your artful “heart” desires.  Art is for everyone so come along and share your Art with Heart!

Stop by Eileenhull.com to meet the Inspiration Team and share your Art with Heart, plus you will be entered to win a fabulous Sizzix Prize pack!

Thanks for stopping by!  -Beth

6 comments:

eileen hull said...

So glad you have joined the team Beth! Love that house, wreath and ATB snowman- I did not get a good pic either but I have it here and will take one. I am packing him up for our trip to MA in 2 weeks :-) Can't wait to see what else you create!

Donna said...

Beautiful work! So much talent on one team. I am so happy to be taking this new journey with you!
Your new team mate Donna

Amy* said...

I'm so happy you are along with us on an inspirational journey! I love your style and am looking forward to seeing you showcase it with Eileen's dies.

Here's a Big Buddha mug "raise the roof" go team!

Amy*

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Hi Beth, thrilled to be joining this new venture with you. I look forward to getting to know you better. Congratulations. Tracy x

Taunya Butler said...

Congratulations for making it on the Design Team!! That is so awesome!! Way to Go!!

Tuckerjackk said...

Easy to install. High Brightness and Energy efficient light bulb. 4W/6W/8W to meet your needs.
Disinfection UV Lamp